1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A "cookie" is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are
- automatically deleted when you close your browser - they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page, but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer, and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and/or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our websites cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the Internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our websites. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the sites are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
3. PERFORMANCE AND FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES
As set out above, these cookies collect information that is used either in identifiable or aggregate form to help us understand how our websites are being used, the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, or to help us customise our websites for you.
- Amazon AWS
- Mode Analytics
4. WHAT IF I WANT TO TURN OFF COOKIES?
To change the cookies relating to third-party users, please click on the above hyperlink relating to the relevant third party user (e.g. Facebook, Twitter). Please note you will be redirected to the third party's website.
To change the cookies in your web browser, please follow the relevant below hyperlink (based on your browser). Please note you will be redirected to the browser's website.
If you choose to reject cookies via your browser, you may still use our websites; however, your access to some functionality may be restricted.
6. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at:
Tel: +1 (256) 673-4867
Address: Hippotlian Inc., 8 The Green, Suite B, Dover, Kent, Delaware, 19901
EFFECTIVE: October 14, 2020